lunes, 2 de mayo de 2016

Belly button trip

The best party I've ever been was last year with my classmates. We were celebrating that we reached the half of our studies and we went camping for a weekend. We stayed in a place called Picarquín, in the limit between Metropolitan and 6th region.

Firstly, one of the best things was that we had a music reproductor that sounded really loud, and also a fridge that kept our beers cold, so we didn't need much more. And there we were, with more than 48 hours left just to party, and that's exactly what we did. I slept no more than four hours in the whole weekend, I danced so much with everyone up in te tables, and laughed so hard till my belly hurt.

I think my favorite thing that happened was the enormous amount of food that was avaliable for me to eat, I  ate so much that I spent almost a week sick of the stomach, I just couldn't stop eating. After the weekend I kept remembering hilarious things that happened and laughed by myself in the street, in public transportation, everywhere!

Here's a cute collage a classmate did to remember that lovely party.





7 comentarios:

  1. Hey! I did that collage hahah great trip, let's do it again (:

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Haha It's funny reading about You eating all that food!
    I know about that, believe me!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. best pic, best faces! such a nice party that "ombligo" journey

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I remember that weekend, It was so fun!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. What a great party! It was awesome

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Gabriel Sandoval was one of the stars of trip. Pedrito and his tent may ratify!

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Coments on: Ignacio Briso, Sebastian Tapia, Joan Viáfara.

    ResponderEliminar