viernes, 3 de junio de 2016

Winter Holidays!




Valle de Elqui
For this winter holidays I have planned to go travel to the north of Chile with my friends and my cousin who always comes to stay in my house on vacations. The idea is to go there by hitchhiking, so we don't spend too much money and have the chance to meet people in our way, also we think it's a good way to be exposed to unexpected fun we all seek in this trip.

We are thinking about staying a few days in Valle de Elqui, where we can camp and stay up watching the stars, drinking beer and laughing, maybe singing and dancing too. I've been there before but went with my parents for a day, but now I want to have the opportunity to stay there a few days and know some secret corners of the valley, and I'm sure that with my friends it will be an amazing time.


After that, we would like to keep traveling further to the north and go to Bahia Inglesa, which is a very beautiful beach, and maybe if we get lucky the wether will allows us to swim.
Bahia Inglesa
I hope that with the strike I can make my holidays coincide with those of my friends and my cousin, because we've been planning this so enthusiastically, but if it doesn't work out, staying home watching films and eating it's always a good way to rest and have a good time.

3 comentarios:

  1. In Elqui Valley I recommend to you to visit The Rancho Rodriguez, it is a funny camping. In Bahia Inglesa I recommend to you to eat in Coral Restaurant.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I have an obssesion with southern Chile, but I think slowly my interst is to know the north, especially, Valle del Elqui.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Coments on: Ignacio Briso, Tamara Mera, Sebastian Tapia.

    ResponderEliminar